My sister gave everyone a snowman kit for Christmas. We finally used it! Thanks, Shell! And yes, Tye is licking it in the top right picture. Hopefully it wasn't yellow snow... we do have a dog!
It looks so cute. I am glad to see you working together as a family to create the snowman. That was the whole point of the gift. I also glad you liked it.
3 comments:
Ha ha, how funny, before I read what you wrote I thought to myself, freak, that is a PERFECT snowman! Now I know why. :)
It looks so cute. I am glad to see you working together as a family to create the snowman. That was the whole point of the gift. I also glad you liked it.
Hey, did Shelly make that snowman kit? We are going to be doing those for Enrichment and I need some ideas... That is so cute! Thanks!
Post a Comment