We took Rachel and Kaden to the BYU vs. New Mexico basketball game last Saturday. We met my parents, my bros-in-law Ryan and P.J. and a few of their kids there. I hadn't been to a basketball game in years and years. It was fun for me to get out somewhere other than the grocery store. Milk... check. Bread... check. Ice cream... check, check (you have to double check that one. Can't go home without it!!). A lot more entertaining. Believe me! ;)

We ended up with an extra ticket because we decided that Tye wouldn't really enjoy it and would complain the whole time so we invited Kaden's cousin Brayden. His parents watched Tye, Haley and Eliza for us.


Kaden had lots of energy up until half time and then the whining commenced! Maybe we should have brought Tye??! So to try to keep him happy and entertained we took pictures with Nate's phone, we hooted, we hollered, we cheered.... but he just wasn't feelin' it. I had to force smiles out of him. I think Brayden got a little bored too, but didn't show it like Kaden did.

Rachel on the other hand had a great time. I think she liked the Cougarettes best. I thought it was cute to catch her holding on to Nate's arm. Awwww.

Can I get a woot, woot!.... ahem.... sorry....

I think in the end Kaden would say he had a good time. And I was glad that Eliza decided to take a long nap for the babysitters. It's always a little nerve racking worrying if she's fussy or refusing a bottle if she's starving, but she did great... so I'm told. I thought it was a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon.... too bad the outcome wasn't better. BYU lost 81-83.
No comments:
Post a Comment