Wednesday, February 3, 2010

When the Cat's Away the Mouse Will Play

When I sit down to nurse this sweet little thing....
this sweet (or should I say "semi-sweet") thing does stuff like this....
Nakedness! (Diapers are optional.)

Desitin does NOT wash off easily.... hence its purpose I guess!

*Sniff, sniff* What's that smell? Oh, just a potato chip in the toaster. It stunk the house up nicely!

Don't let that face fool you. She's trouble!

Mmmm.... Nesquick powder!
All of this happened yesterday.

The End

9 comments:

Lorin and Janice said...

I am goodness Jilleen. I am laughing my head off. Haley is a girl version of Logan! He put the Desitin all over his face though. Good thing she is so dang cute!

Lorin and Janice said...

I meant Oh my goodness. My brain is one step ahead of my fingers.

Stephanie Salmon said...

K, I gotta say, I don't think you're a liar or anything, but I am having a hard time believing the "this all happened yesterday" comment. As I was looking through each picture I was thinking for sure those things must have happened over some period of time. No way could one little girl be so naughty!!! But I guess she is. That is aMAZing! I wonder what kind of girl I have coming my way...

Jilleen said...

It really did all happen in one day.... I ain't lyin'!

A.S. said...

Please send her my way. Warner would love to play with her. She is always so cute with us nursery! Seriously, send her over here for a couple hours and let her wear out Warner!

Emily said...

It's amazing how quickly they learn what they can get away with while mom is nursing!! Been there (although it was my son, not daughters, who was so mischevious).

Jess said...

Your house is still standing...right...no flames. She could be the next Greg.

Shelly said...

I am glad it's your child and not mine because I can get a good laugh out of it. She is such a doll. I love that girl.

Kerstin said...

I love it:) She makes me laugh!