Friday, September 12, 2008

"I know!"


This little guy cracks me up!! He'll ask a question, then when I answer him he makes me feel like I am the one bugging him. It might go something like this... "Mom, where's Hay-wee (Haley)?" Then I'll answer, "She's having a nap." Then Tye will say, "I KNOW!" Keep in mind it's not just any "I know". It's like I've just told him something he's known his whole life and he's tired of me telling him over and over again... yah, kinda like that. It makes me laugh, but I have to admit it's wearing on me a little. I'm finding I don't want to answer his questions because my answers aren't appreciated!! So today I am going to defend myself with questions for his questions. Then maybe, just maybe I can break this cycle we keep getting caught in!

3 comments:

Steve & Julie said...

Yeah, let me know how that works. If it isn't this, it will be something else that he will find to get a rise out of you, ha ha.

Shelly said...

Send him over to my house when you are sick of the questions. I love his personality. I know you do too, but I wouldn't mind having him around here.

Jess said...

Yep he can come over to my house. I have missed my tye conversation.