Sunday, August 7, 2011

McGraw '11

So as I said in an earlier post, Nate bought tickets to the Tim McGraw concert for my birthday and August 6th was the lucky day.  Yes, it was Haley's birthday.  Yes, I had guilt.  Yes, I still went.  And yes, I had fun.  No regrets in the end.  We celebrated with Haley all morning and afternoon so it all worked out fine.

We met up with our friends, Jeff and Heather, went to dinner then headed to the concert.



It's amazing the types of people you never knew existed.... especially in Utah.  But that's when you put your sunglasses on and people watch or just ignore those around you.  Sometimes you don't have the luxury of completely ignoring the people around you, though.  For example, this couple right in front of us.  He sat very still...

While she shook her thang while Luke Bryan serenaded her.  Lucky!

Then as luck would have it it got darker and Tim McGraw came out to save us from the awful show we were forced to watch.  He didn't just walk out on stage, though.  He walked out into the middle of the seat sections and was only feet away from me.  Do you hear me?  Feet!!


Nate was gone with Jeff getting snacks so I got to show all my excitement to Heather.  I think she thinks I'm a freak, but oh well.

And then it happens.  I get a picture of him pointing at ME!  At least, that's what I tell myself. :)  It sure looks that way so my story is, Tim McGraw looked at me and thinks I am pretty cool.  Ha!  Jk  It is an awesome picture, though. 



After a couple songs he moved down to the stage and we had a great time listening and singing along.  Such a fun night.


And you can't come home empty handed...

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Why didn't you show the back of the shirt too? :)