Tye falls asleep in this chair more often than any other person. He must think it's comfy, but it sure doesn't look like it.
Haley thought she was soooo funny coming out wearing Tye's (clean) underwear.
Eliza finally started pulling herself up to furniture in the beginning of November.
Okay, sorry. This is gross, but these are Nate's riding gloves. You know..... the ones he wore when he would ride his Harley. So you can guess what that is being rinsed out of them. Yep. Blood. They got put away in a cabinet in the garage, stiff as could be and Nate decided to clean them up almost 6 months later. When we visited the paramedics after the accident they told us they were pumping him full blast in both arms with fluids. He lost a lot of blood that day and his gloves prove it.
Maybe I should have posted this before the gloves! Sorry about that. Nate and I tag teamed and made this delicious apple pie. I had it for lunch the next day too. :)
You all know about the "blizzard" that was supposed to come. We all got ready. We had gas in our cars, milk in our fridge, diapers for baby. The wind started to blow. Okay, any minute now..... an hour later..... 4 hours later.......nothing. This is what it looked like the day after. It was COLD, but we didn't get a blizzard! My sister in Rexburg got it good. I told her she was a snow hog. You can blame her. ;)








2 comments:
Have I told you lately...that I love your blog? Because I do. That picture of Nate's gloves made my heart do a little wrenching feeling. I just feel so bad that all of that had to happen. Of course now I idolize the two of you (especially you Jilleen) because you are so freaking amazing for surviving it. Didn't mean to downplay what you went through Nate, and are going through, but anyway, just wanted to say, I still think about your accident even though I'm a loser and never visited you after you left the hospital (well, technically I did, remember I showed up to the hospital only to find you were gone?). Anyway, long story short, you guys are cool.
I don't like remembering those wet bloody gloves. I carried all his biking clothes out to my suburban after visiting the ER that day and I'd have to say that his gloves and helmet were soaked the most in his blood. I hung them in my garage to dry. I am not at all surprised that they were that nasty to clean.
Post a Comment