Monday, November 24, 2008

Rachel's 7th Birthday

Rachel was so excited to open her presents when she woke up. I teased her and told her she couldn't open them until it was 8:31 AM because that's what time she was born. She didn't think waiting 45 more minutes was a good idea. I don't blame her. As you can see from the pictures, she was VERY happy to get an American Girl doll. She wanted the ice skating doll, Mia, but wouldn't you know it, the skates come separately... At least it made for two gifts to open instead of just one!


After school we had a "mini" birthday party. I let her invite 3 friends over to do a little frame painting project. I think she had a lot of fun. She has some great friends.


We had cake and ice cream with both sets of grandparents. She sure loves each of them and I know enjoyed having them over. I always forget to get pictures of her with them, though. I frustrate myself!


Isn't she just the cutest little 7 year old?!

We love you, Rachel! We hope you had a very happy birthday!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I am glad she had such a good birthday. He smile is worth millions. I love it!

Kimberly said...

That present opening face is classic! She is growing up so fast and getting to be so beautiful! Happy Birthday Rachel!