Monday, November 17, 2008

More Missing Teeth...

This time it was Kaden's turn. He lost his very first tooth last week. I kept forgetting to take a picture so I tried while he was sleeping.....

He tried to open his eyes and smile, but he wasn't really awake. So I had to pull his lip down and try to snap a picture. [How do you like the dried up tooth paste on his upper lip?!]



The next morning..... "Hey Kaden! Show me your missing tooth. WHOA! Thanks bud!"

4 comments:

Steve & Julie said...

I can't belive he didn't get mad at you for doing that while he was asleep. I love goofy, toothless smiles :)

Shelly said...

He's got a huge mouth! It is just like his mom's. LOL

Tony & Marci Harward said...

Yeah Kaden! Did you get any money from the tooth fairy?

love,
aunt Marci

Camryn said...

Congratz KAden!
Better you than me, kid. (Shutter, shutter...)

I hope the tooth fairy left you some good dough for your first tooth!