Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Little Bit of Our Everyday Life

Nate says she must feel "vertically challenged" so climbing up on the table is how she copes! Oh-- and the dirty face... that's just how we roll!


This is what happens when everyone else goes inside, but forgets Tye is still out there! Another dirty face!


Falling asleep at the table. Pulling scrunched up faces. Playing a little Rock Band. Check, check, check!!!


"Mom, look what I can do." "Mom, watch me." "Mom!" "Mom!" "Mom!" [She's getting quite good at it, though.]


Here's that "vertical challenge" again! Whoops! The drawer shut and I just keep taking pictures... What kind of mother am I??? [You don't have to answer that. I would prefer that you not, actually!!]

5 comments:

Lorin and Janice said...

I love your everyday life pictures. Dirty faces, that is how we roll too. By the time the 2nd child comes along one doesn't have time to worry about dirty faces all the time. That is so cute that Nate does rock band with all the kids. And glad to see that Rachel is making good use of her jumprope. Vertically challenged, that is hilarious. Glad your garage is coming along and that you had fun at the pumpkin patch. We will have to give that a try. Can't wait to see the T.M.N.T. pumpkin.

Camryn said...

Your kids are SOoOOOOOoO cute! I loved the pumpkin patch...and Tye's green pumpkin. What a cleaver idea! BTW- how do you come off looking like a super model in every picture? You and your family are simply gorgeous!

I'm actually going up to gardner's village on friday...I've never been to their witch fest. judging from your photos, it sure looks fun!

Jamie said...

Kids sure do make life interesting!!! Thanks for sharing, its fun to see there personalities.

Jess said...

I love it and the last one with her shuting her finger in the door made me laugh because I would do the same.

Shelly said...

You are great at catching each moment. I love it. Keep it up because I love seeing what funny things your kids do. You are a wonderful mom even if you did let Haley cry.