Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter


Here are our little ragamuffins during our Easter festivities. Grandpa and Nana Bishop had an Easter egg hunt on Saturday. I attempted to get them dressed up for Easter Sunday, but the pictures were taken after church and lunch. It was like pulling teeth to get them to hold still for two seconds, let alone look "put together" anymore. I try... that's all that matters, right?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

So cute, my kids wouldn't hold still either. I got like 2 pictures and I had all these wonderful plans for framing them. Oh well, we tried and that IS all that matters.

The Ensign's said...

Hey there! It's Janae (Nate's cousin). This is soo exciting that you guys have a blog! I dont here much about how all my cousins are doing since we dont live in Utah. You have a beautiful family.